Sometimes spider mites become a matter of great headache while cultivating houseplant. Those arthropods become very dangerous for our plant. But, getting rid of spiders are very difficult. Because, they live inside our house and we should not use chemical insecticide into our house for the safety of our kids and pets.
But, no needs to be worried about it, there have another safe way of getting rid of spider mites. Today we will see how to do Nontoxic Spider Mite Treatment. Those tinny arthropods live underside of lives. It is very difficult to identify them at the very early stage of infestation, because of their tinny size and color less body. So, we should check the underside of lives at a scheduled time interval. Let’s see some natural and nontoxic technique of spider mite treatment.
- Neem Oil: Like many other insects Spider Mites can be controlled by using Neem Oil. Neem oil is a natural substance and 100% safe. Because it is not toxic. It is equally effective for treatment and prevention of spider mites. It is one of the cheapest pesticides used for controlling house insects.
- Wash/Showering: This can also be a good technique for controlling Spider Mites. Regularly shower your plants, this will ensure sufficient water supply and at the same time the tinny spider mites will be washed away. And you will have spider mite free garden.
- Temperature Controlling: This is another good technique of nontoxic spider mite treatment. Spiders like to live above 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoor gardens may have temperature higher than 60 degree Fahrenheit. So, you have to ensure proper ventilation system for keeping temperature below that level.
- Use lady bugs: Lady Bugs are powerful predatory insect, who kill spider mites. By increasing the Predatory Insects you can easily control those annoying insects. This nontoxic spider mite treatment is not widely used, but you can try.
- Keep Clean: This is the key of nontoxic spider mite treatment. Not only spider mite, but also all house insects can be controlled by ensuring clean and dry atmosphere. Waste free and dry atmosphere discourage the growth of insects.
Nontoxic Spider Mite Treatment is not a very difficult task. Just you have to keep your eyes open and use proper technique just in time. Prevention is always better than cure. Natural and nontoxic products help us by keeping balance into the Eco system. So, we should only use natural and Eco friendly products for controlling insects.